MY FIRST LETTER TO YOU

Dear Miss Queer,

Hi. I know you are wondering who you are. You are my Blogpal. You are a figment of my imagination. You are of my age and you will grow up with me and my thoughts. I will be writing letters addressing you on various subjects through this blog. What I write may or may not be deemed mundane. But you will read, won’t you Miss Queer? To save you from the troubles, I don’t expect you to reply to any of my posts. 

However, this letter is open to the public and they can voice their opinions. I promise I will make my letters as interesting and intriguing as possible. Nice writing to you. Till my next letter to you, bye Miss Queer.

Yours Lovingly,
cvvarun

2 comments:

saTish said...

Nice start bro...looking forward to promising and intriguing posts!!! Will voice my opinion for sure... ATB!!

Satish :)

C.V.Varun said...

Thank you Satish. Will do my best to keep up the promise!

Post a Comment

All rights reserved to C.V.Varun. Powered by Blogger.

Followers